Most Popular Pages
Electronic Filing and Service Available for Criminal Cases for all District Courts
Effective October 1st, 2019, electronic filing for all District Courts became available through the same File & Serve system used for Civil, Family and Probate eFiling. Electronic filing for Criminal cases is only available for subsequent filings.
Electronic filing and service is available for Criminal cases at no charge. For more information, please see Rule 5-103.2.
If you already have a File & Serve account, you can use your existing account. If you are new to the File & Serve system, please review the Getting Started section on the New Mexico Courts eFiling link here.
Important Information for eFiling
- All attorneys should add themselves as service contacts through the File and Serve system when filing in any cases in which they are an attorney of record as soon as possible. See the ‘How to Add Yourself as a Service Contact’ document online.
- Attorneys should email “Proposed Text Documents” (documents that require the Judges’ signature or that need to be scheduled to be heard) to the corresponding Proposed Text email address shown below. After the Judge has signed the Proposed Document, it will be eFiled by the Judge’s TCAA.
- Documents to be forwarded via proposed text should only be sent to that email address and not copied to the TCAA or the Judge.
- The subject line of all emails sent to the proposed text email addresses should include the case number (including court location) and the name of the document attached (e.g. D-619-CR-2019-00055 Notice of Arraignment).
- The file names of all documents sent to proposed text should follow the same format as the subject line and include the case number and the name of the document (e.g. D-608-CV-2019-00055 Default Judgment).
For additional information, please access the New Mexico Courts eFiling page here.
Civil eFiling – Proposed Text Email Addresses
|Tom F. Stewart, Div Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer E. DeLaney, Div IIemail@example.com|
|Jim B. Foy, Div IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jarod K. Hofacket, Div IVemail@example.com|
Criminal eFiling – Proposed Text Email Addresses
|Tom F. Stewart, Div Ifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jennifer E. DeLaney, Div IIemail@example.com|
|Jim B. Foy, Div IIIfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jarod K. Hofacket, Div IVemail@example.com|