We have had reports of cyber criminals imitating court telephone numbers (“spoofing”) and demanding that citizens pay money for fines or fees in cases involving relatives. These calls are not valid. New Mexico Courts will never call citizens to ask for payments of any kind.

Mountain silhouette against yellow and orange susnet

Explore Section

Interpreter Information

If you need interpreter services, you must fill out a Request for Interpreter form and submit it to the Clerk’s office.

Please submit your request at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the hearing to provide time to schedule the interpreter. To cancel a request for an interpreter, a Cancellation of Interpreter form must be submitted to the Clerk’s office. If the form is not received at the Clerk’s office 24 hours prior to the scheduled hearing, you will be required to pay for interpreter services.

Please see the Forms, Rules & NM Statutes link to the left and select the appropriate county for the form you will need to fill out and file with the District Court Clerk in your County (the form is titled “Request for Court Interpreter”).

Other useful information can be found here.